Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 2:19 a.m. police issued a summons to a Billerica man on an assault and battery charge following a call of a domestic abuse from .
- At 5:22 a.m. police arrested Scott Bannister, 29, of 10 Arthurwoods Ave., Burlington on charges of operating a vehicle with a revoked license and operating a motor vehicle with possession of marijuana.
- At 12:31 p.m reported a male had passed out on the sidewalk outside of the . Fire responded but the male party arose and walked into the mall.
- At 6:19 p.m. notified police they had a shoplifter in custody and that the store to handle by civil demand.
- At 10:48 p.m. police responded to a call of a suicide in a private residence.
- At 11:57 p.m. police responded to a noise complaint at Beacon Village after a caller reported 'girls' talking loudly outside. Polie spoke with six adults and advised them to go inside.
- At 12:06 a.m. police arrested Mikhall Yur'Evich Ladanov, 29, of 10219 Altavista Ave., Apartment 306, Tampa, Fla. on charges of assault and batter with a dangerious weapoin, assault to commit felony and assault and batter. Arrest was made after a domestic abuse call at 11 Old Concord Road.
- At 12:44 p.m. police disposed of a needle found on Wilhelmina Avenue.
- At 6:06 p.m. an employee at Bath & Body Works in the mall reported that $1,600 worth of merchandise had been stolen. Employee stated they thought the theft occurred between 4:30 and 5:15 p.m. but nobody saw anyone suspicious.
- At 8:45 p.m. police issued summons to a Billerica man on a charge of selling liquor to a person under 21 years old and a Woburn man on charges of possessing liquor while being under 21 year old and with selling/delivering liquor to a person under 21.