Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 6:17 a.m. the foreman for the renovation reported the theft of copper wire over the prior weekend. 360 feet of one-inch copper pipe, 200 feet of 3/4-inch copper pipe and fittings, total value of $3,000, was reported stolen.
- At 7:09 a.m. a caller from reported a friend stole her credit card and made a withdrawal without permission.
- At 7:25 a.m. the property manager at 8 Baron Parks Lane reported someone broke into the model apartment sometime over the weekend. The apartment was vandalized and fires were set. Detective to investigate.
- At 10:43 a.m. a Manor Ave caller reported his truck was broken into and a GPS unit was stolen.
- At 1:00 p.m. Officer Sheppard reported that has been receiving harassing phone calls.
- At 2:14 p.m. loss prevention for Hollister in the reported chasing a tall black male in black sweats down Middlesex Turnpike before suspect entered a green Honda Accord with Mass Registration 148LBS and took off on I-95 South. No merchandise stolen, suspect attempted to remove a coat from a manquin in a store display but fled without jacket.
- At 9:57 p.m. police arrested Cody Pulisciano, 19, of 23 Forbes Ave., Burlington on a warrant from another agency.
- At 12:56 a.m. police arrested Brad Malone, 23, of 46 Fletcher Road, Woburn on charges of a motor vehicle lights violation and operating under the influence of drugs. Arrest made following a motor vehicle stop.
- At 9:07 a.m. a Hampden Ave. resident reported a hit and run motor vehicle accident on Winn Street. Caller reported a vehicle struck the side of his truck and the side mirror.
- At 7:54 p.m. Dunkin Donuts at 69 Middlesex Turnpike . A white male in mid twenites wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans showed a handgun before fleeing out the rear of the store.