Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 9:29 a.m. a Sandy Brook Road caller reported the passenger side window of their motor vehicle was smashed.
- At 10:04 a.m. a Spruce Hill Road caller reported a generator battery was stolen earlier in the morning.
- At 12:18 p.m. a caller from Woodward Liquors reported metal shelving was taken from the rear of the building at 11:30 a.m. by a tall white male with a ponytail and camouflage jacket.
- At 2:10 p.m. police responded to Burlington High School after a student made threats over a computer.
- At 3:46 p.m. a caller from Arboretum Way reported a past theft. Caller stated she left her sliding door open on Friday and approximately $13,000 in jewelry was missing.
- At 5:06 p.m. an Ellery Lane caller reported that they were struck by a vehicle and the driver gave false information. Caller stated they were struck while walking down Winn Street. They were uninjured but the driver gave the name of "Kevin" and provided a phone number that is not real.
- At 7:11 p.m. a high school student came to the station to report that her iPad 2 was stolen from the Burlington High cafeteria. School Department informed the day of the theft but was unable to track using the tracking software.
- At 8:25 a.m. a caller on Laurel Lane reported that while she was walking her dog another dog out of a home and bit her dog.
- At 1:07 p.m. a caller from Burlington Self Storage reported a two-wheeled dolly used to tow items and valued at $1,000 has been missing since approximately Sept. 30.
- At 5:04 p.m. CVS reported counterfeit bills.
- At 5:21 p.m. a Bedford Street caller reported a dog on top of a roof. Officer Papsedero was able to climb up a ladder and rescue the animal.
- At 8:34 p.m. a Beacon Village caller reported smoke coming out of her sink. Burlington Fire put out a dishwasher fire.
- A 8:35 p.m. Chick-Fil-A reported receiving a counterfeit $50 bill.