Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 7:43 a.m. an Arboretum Way caller requested assistance with a two-year-old girl locked inside a vehicle. Police assisted in gaining entry.
- At 1:55 p.m. a caller on the Middlesex Turnpike reported a driver of another vehicle threw a coffee out the window that struck her windshield. Caller stated alteration began after caller did not let other vehicle pull out from a gas station.
- At 6:52 p.m. a Bedford Street caller reported receiving harassing phone calls and texts from her ex-husband. Reporting party showed police "very obscene" text messages. Police called the ex-husband to warn him he would be charged if this continues.
- At 7:51 p.m. a Crystal Cir. caller reported a blue mini-van side-swiped his parked car and took off.
- At 1:20 a.m. there were multiple calls for an intoxicated male jumping in front of passing cars. Male party from Boston arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 3:27 a.m. a male was transported to Lahey Clinic following a report from a Seven Springs Lane caller that there was a male behind the building yelling for help and crawling in the grass.
- At 11 a.m. a caller from Lahey Clinic requested to file a report of a past assault on her son from the night before while he was at a house party. 18-year-old had serious head and face injuries.
- At 8:02 police arrested a Waltham woman on a warrant from another agenc.
- At 9:18 p.m. police arrested Edgar W Teas Jr., 31, of 609 Farms Drive, Burlington on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.