Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 5:37 a.m. a Wilmington Road caller reported a small deer had been heard. Animal deceased.
- At 7:14 a.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 10:23 a.m. a Peach Orchard Road resident reported that her husband has taken jewelry from her and pawned it. She also stated he had made threats against her.
- At 2:25 p.m. a caller at Town Grocery on Cambridge Street reported her vehicle was keyed while she was in the store.
- At 4:25 p.m. a caller from Dunkin Donuts on Wall Street reported a homeless man came to the store and made threats to people of Indian decent and said they were "going to pay for the school shootings." Police checked area but suspect was gone. Employees to call back if he returns.
- At 9:42 pm. a Wendy's manager reported youths fighting in the dining room area. All parties sent on their way.
- At 11:02 p.m. a caller at the Burlington Marriott reported a motor vehicle breaking and entering sometime overnight.
- At 9:24 p.m. a caller at Market Basket reported witnessing a female slap her child and then drive off towards Muller Road. Police to do well being check.
- At 11:29 p.m. a caller reported she received a text message from a male who she reported two night earlier as being suicidal. At the time the man was placed into protective custody. On this night the male threatened the caller and she believes he is still in Burlington.