Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 9:01 a.m. a Kinney Avenue caller reported someone used his credit card without permission.
- At 11:48 p.m. a caller at the Burlington Mall reported their vehicle was rear-ended by an unknown vehicle while on Route 128.
- At 12:34 p.m. police arrested a Burlington resident on warrants from another agency (4 counts).
- At 3:29 p.m. a Carol Avenue caller reported his parents keep calling and harassing him.
- At 5:07 p.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn resident on a charge of unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 10:17 p.m. police issued a summons to a Marlborough resident on a charge of receiving stolen property over $250. Summons issued after Macy's loss prevention reported the past theft of Ray Ban sunglasses.
- At 11:45 a.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man on a charge of trespassing.
- At 3:14 p.m. police responded to reports of a bomb threat at Microfinancial, 16 Executive Park. Caller reported an older female called in a bomb threat. Police swept the area with an expensive protection dog with negative results.
- At 4:32 p.m. a Best Buy employee reported a male just fled the store with stolen merchandise.
- At 5:52 p.m. a caller at Planet Fitness reported their jacket, and car keys in the pocket, were stolen.
- At 6:09 p.m. a Donald Road caller reported contractors were working at his mother's house and now jewelry is missing. A $5,000 necklace was reported stolen.
- At 7:45 p.m. a Mall Road caller reported a motor vehicle breaking and entering. Rear passenger side window was smashed. A cookbook, food stamps and house keys stolen.
- At 7:52 p.m. a Best Buy employee reported the theft of two laptops. Suspect was a male who left in a silver Honda.