Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 12:58 a.m. a caller from Kimball Apartments reported receiving threatening phone calls and requested police aid. According to the report there were no actual threats made on this date but female party does have a violent domestic past with husband, who is currently out of state.
- At 3:53 a.m. police observed that the glass at bus stop at Cambridge Street and Bedford Street was broken. Appears a baseball was thrown through the glass. Police notified the MBTA.
- At 6:11 a.m. police responded to a call on Sandy Brook Avenue of a restraining order violation.
- At 4:51 p.m. police arrested Megan Ellen O'Brien, 20. of 170 Copeland St., Apt. 208, Quincy on a charge of larceny over $250. The arrest was made after in the Burlington Mall reported a female shoplifter had stolen $1623 in merchandise.
- At 11:08 p.m. police responded to a noise complaint on Davida Road. Caller reported noisy teenagers in a home that should have been empty. All the youths were picked up by guardians.
- At 6:03 a.m. police arrested Fatoumata Kaba, 21, of 2940 Edgeral Terrace, Washington D.C on charges of assault and batter following a reported domestic incident at .
- At 11:22 p.m. an officer reported that multiple cars in the Donald Road area had been egged.
- At 11:45 a.m. a Cormier Road resident reported that $15,000 had been stolen from her home safe sometime in the past three weeks.
- At 8:04 p.m. a woman on Erin Lane reported a dark male in his late 20's driving a red compact Chevy drove by her three times and took her photograph. Police checked the surrounding area but the vehicle was gone.
- At 7:30 a.m. police arrested Shawn Simons, 28, of 18 Gill St., Hamton N.H. on charges of larceny over $250. The arrest was made after security reported a theft of a phone inside the hospital cafe.
- At 7:40 a.m. a caller reported having his phone stolen while at , 69 Middlesex Turnpike.
- At 1:37 p.m. police issued a summons to an Arlington man on chargese of larceny over $250 after reported $360 in video games and Blue Ray discs had been stolen.
- At 1:44 p.m. a Fowler Terrace resident reported her vehicle was damaged while parked at her residence.
- At 3:10 p.m. police arrested on Joseph Graziano, 21, of 47 Prospect St., Apartment 102, Woburn on the strength of warrants (3) from another agency.