Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 12:59 a.m. police located parties after they spray-painted a building at Crossroad's Plaza. Due to age parents were contacted.
- At 8:20 a.m. a Winn Valley Drive caller reported his house and two motor vehicles were egged the night before.
- At 2:43 p.m. a caller reported a vehicle in the woods off of Blanchard Road following an accident. Vehicle towed out of the woods. No injuries reported.
- At 4 p.m. police issued summons to two juvenile shoplifters following a shoplifting complaint by Lord & Taylor. Police found $292 worth of merchandise. Juveniles released to their parents.
- At 4:57 p.m. a Mill Street caller reported ATVs going up and down the street. Police checked area but they were gone upon arrival.
- At 7:53 p.m. a Victoria's Secret employee reported the past theft of $870 worth of merchandise. Suspects are two Hispanic females in their twenties who allegedly concealed the items in bags and fled the store.
- At 11:44 a.m. a caller from Eye Care Optics reported the past theft of a pair of glasses.
- At 12:16 p.m. a caller from Kimball Ct. reported his wallet was stolen the previous Saturday.
- At 12:32 p.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington resident on a charge of assault. Summons issued after a Baron Park Lane caller reported a male and female fighting.
- At 4:42 p.m. a caller reported leaving her wallet at Godiva Chocolatier in the Burlington Mall. Caller said that when she went back the store had the wallet but $100 was missing.
- At 8:46 p.m. police arrested a 16-year-old juvenile on charges of possession of a Class B drug with intent to distribute and a drug violation near a school/park.