Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 10:58 a.m. a motorist on Wayside Road reported a jogger struck by a motor vehicle. The jogger had only minor injuries and refused medical transport.
- At 3:54 p.m. police arrested , 39, of 945 Riverside Drive, Apt. 6A, Methuen after he turned himself into the Weston Police Department after being wanted as a suspect in a stabbing murder at 23 Forbes Avenue.
- At 4:07 p.m. a Sumpter Road resident reported an unknown person opened a credit card in their name and charged $168 in expenses.
- At 8:40 p.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn woman on a charge of leaving the scene of property damage. Summons issued following a motor vehicle accident on Middlesex Turnpike.
- At 12:45 a.m. a caller reported that he either lost his wallet or it was stolen while at . Caller was informed to cancel credit cards and check back with theater.
- AT 10:32 a.m. police assisted in gaining entrance to a vehicle at the Post Office after a baby as locked inside.
- At 3:38 p.m. a manager from the in the Burlington Mall reported an employee was assaulted (head butted) by a customer.
- At 4:15 p.m. an employee at in the mall reported that approximately $2,500 in merchandise had been stolen.
- At 5:51 p.m. a caller reported receiving threatening text messages from her ex-husband. Caller applied for and was granted a restraining order.
- At 8:17 p.m. an ambulance worker reported that while stopped at Barnes & Noble Booksellers a 30-40 year-old male with salt-and-pepper hair and a gray sweatshirt banged on the window of the ambulance and said he 'was going to kill her.' Police checked area but the man was gone.
- At 1:41 a.m. a Woodcrest Avenue resident reported a neighbor was setting off fireworks. All quiet when police arrived.
- At 10:58 a.m. a caller from a car wash on Cambridge Street reported a male was urinating into oncoming traffic in front of the business. The man was gone when police arrived and employees stated they saw him take of in a red Mountaineer heading south on Cambridge Street.
- At 1 p.m. two women reported to the police that they had both had strange run-ins with the same man who approached them on separate occasions to ask they check out his 8-year-old son on Youtube.
- At 1:15 p.m. a caller reported that two motor vehicles followed him into Woburn and made threats towards him. Caller gave plate numbers to police.
- At 2:32 p.m. a caller reported her motor vehicle was struck in a hit-and-run accident while parked at the . Officers noted damage and gathered information.
- At 4:41 p.m. a caller on Spring Valley Road reported a silver Honda driving around the area with six kids on rollerblades hanging onto the vehicle.
- At 9:38 p.m. a caller stated her friend is being harassed and threatened by her ex-boyfriend.