Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 1:43 p.m. a caller from the at 61 Middlesex Turnpike reported that a group of five women entered the store and took numerous items from the shelves.
- At 2:41 p.m. an employee from in the Burlington mall reported a male customer paid with a counterfeit $100. Police investigating the incident.
- At 6:09 p.m. a caller from in the mall reported that $2,225 worth of watches had been stolen. Suspect caught on video.
- At 5:40 a.m. police conducted a well-being check on County Road after a neighbor noticed that an outdoor water spicket had been left flowing. Burlington Fire was able to shut-off the water and an elderly resident was transported to the hospital.
- At 6:58 a.m. police issued a crimianl summons to a Lawrence woman on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unisured motor vehicle and operating an unregistered motor vehicle.
- At 2:20 a caller at the reported a hit and run accident against her vehicle.
- At 4:04 p.m. police arrested Sandra Decarolis, 42, of 364 Moody St., Apartment 1, Waltham on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise (3rd offense).
- At 6:57 p.m. the Vice Unit reported removing a prostitute from a local hotel.
- At 8:16 p.m. reported 12 watches valued at $1,000 had been stolen.
- At 8:37 p.m. police issued a criminal summons to a Malden woman on charges of exchanging sexual conduct for a fee.
- At 8:47 p.m. Guest Services at the reported a theft a wallet.