Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 1:52 a.m. a Spring Valley Road caller reported two parties in different vehicles were arguing in the street and had exited their vehicles. Caller stated parties left but requested an officer check the area.
- At 6 a.m. police arrested a Chelmsford man on a warrant from another agency.
- At 6:29 a.m. a Seven Springs Lane caller reported her boyfriend was making threats and she wanted him removed from the apartment.
- At 5:32 a.m. a Louise Road caller reported someone sleeping in a car in front of his house. Party was driving from Illinois and got off road to sleep. Sent on his way.
- At 10:50 a.m. a Dolores Drive caller reported a suspicious male, described as 6 foot, 3 inches with short spiked hair and tattoos around his neck, who came to the front door to ask for directions.
- At 1:12 p.m. a Wall Street caller reported her vehicle was stuck while parked.
- At 3:31 p.m. a Middlesex Turnpike caller reported a male wearing a black tee shirt and black shirts was walking down the street yelling at people and acting strangely. Man was gone when police arrived.
- At 3:31 p.m. Macy's reported having a female shoplifter without identification in custody.
- At 4:59 p.m. a caller reported an ATV on the path behind . Gone when police arrived.
- At 9:14 p.m. a caller from Homestead Studio Suites reported a man and woman yelling at each other and using vulgar language with children present.