Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 3:15 a.m. police arrested Bryan Noiles, 26, of 15 App Ct., Apartment 1, Woburn on charges of trespass, malicious destruction of property over $250, Felony breaking and entering of a vehicle and attempting to commit a crime. Arrest made following a call of a breaking and entering in progress at the . At 5:12 a.m. police found the suspect's girlfriend's car 200-300 feet down the street.
- At 2:08 a caller from the reported that her ex-boyfriend had stolen her library card and taken out materials that he now refuses to return.
- At 3:21 p.m. a caller reported receiving harassing phone calls and text messages. Police called a second female party to advise her to discontinue contacted the reporting party and her work. The woman agreed.
- At 3:41 p.m. police arrested Joseph Guerrier, 57, of 8 Dudley St., Apartment 26, Arlington on a warrant from another agency.
- At 4:37 p.m. Hollisters in the reported having a juvenile shoplifter in custody. Police report that juvenile was released and no charges will be made.
- At 5:43 p.m. a caller reported her vehicle was struck while parked at and that the other vehicle did not leave information. Vehicle had damage to rear bumper.
- At 7:56 p.m. a caller on Cambridge Street reported that one of two youths in a vehicle exposed himself. Party did not wish to make a report but was concerned with erratic vehicle operation.
- At 1:29 a.m. Burlington Mall security reported that there were 25 people gathered near the entrance that needed to be removed from the property. Police spoke with security who later stated they were going to allow the individuals (last minute shoppers) to stay in line.
- At 2:42 a.m. police arrested Leslie Ann Rush, 38, of 6 Baron Park Lane, Apartment 23 on charges of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and a marked lanes violation.
- At 8:31 a.m. an employee at reported the past theft by an employee. Employee stole approximately $1,500 over the past year.
- At 9:44 a.m. police issued a summons to a Bedford woman on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and a number plate violation.
- At 1:09 p.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn man on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 3:39 p.m. a Great Pines Avenue resident reported a theft of his home. However, it turned out that a mortgage company thought the house was vacant and broke in to gain entry. Upon entering the house they realized it was not vacant. Homeowner spoke with company and just wanted incident logged. Homeowner has not found anything missing.
- At 7:25 p.m. police responded to a report of a juvenile fight at the . One 15-year-old youth was charged with assault and batter on a police officer and a second 15-year-old was charged with assault and battery on a police officer, trespassing, disorderly conduct and resisting arrest.
- At 11:24 p.m. police arrested a 14-year-old juvenile on a charge of larceny from a person.