Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 10:52 a.m. a Kinney Avenue caller reported a male party knocked on her door and then tried the door knob. When she asked him what he wanted he said he had a question about the building next door. Caller tried to talk to the male through the door but he said he could not hear her. Police checked the area but did not locate anyone.
- At 3:26 p.m. a Cresthaven Drive caller reported her boyfriend kicked her out of the car and left the area. Police transported the caller to Fox Hill Road so she could pick up her car.
- At 8:20 a.m. Lahey Clinic security reported that the day before a male patient in the waiting room became verbally abusive and threatened a nurse.
- At 8:43 a.m. a property manager from Burlington Woods Drive reported that over the weekend someone stole a picnic table valued at $800.
- At 3:57 p.m. a manager at Victoria's Secret reported the past theft of $2,300 wroth of merchandise that was stolen the week before.
- At 5:18 p.m. a caller reported his vehicle was struck while parked in the parking lot of Starbucks on Mall Road and that no information was left behind. Caller stated red paint was scraped along the bottom of the rear door.
- At 1:35 p.m. a South Bedford Street caller reported her neighbor had a truck drive over her lawn to access his property. Police advised resident to stay off the property.
- At 4:54 p.m. a Sandy Brook Road caller reported someone kicked in his front door while he was at work.
- At 7:11 p.m. police arrested Michelle Nguyen, 29, of 87 Savin Hill Ave., Apartment 3, Boston, on a charge of larceny over $250. Arrest made after Macy's loss prevention reported detaining a shoplifter who allegedly tried to steal $1,848 worth of merchandise.