Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 9:16 a.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn man on charges of violating an abuse prevention order, witness intimidation and threatening to commit a crime.
- At 10:10 a.m. police issued a summons to a Lowell man on a charge of larceny over $250. Summons issued after William-Sonoma reported a past employee theft.
- At 10:13 a.m. police issued a summons to a Reading woman on a charge of larceny over $250 on a charge of larceny over $250. Summons issued after a Wayside Road business (not identified in logs) reported a past employee theft.
- At 10:30 a.m. a caller from A Street reported that a man she knows was making threats against her. Caller was worried the man may release pictures she sent over the phone. Log states male was not an ex-boyfriend and the two never met. Police advised caller this is a civil complaint at this time.
- At 3:43 p.m. a caller from Pandora in the Burlington Mall reported a female stole a gold ring valued at $855.
- At 4:36 p.m. a Newbridge Avenue caller reported a breaking and entering occurred in their home sometime between 10:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Forced entry to side and upstairs door and medication stolen.
- At 5:39 a Wall Street caller reported a suspicious male, described as in his late 30s, early 40s, approximately 6-foot-4-inches with thinning blond hair, approached her as she was leaving a business lobby and asked her her name. Police checked area but the man was gone on their arrival.
- At 6:57 p.m. a resident came to the station to report bow hunters in the Landlocked Forest that have built a tree station in the woods. Person gave pictures of the structure but refused to give name stating that "the men have already threatened to kill his dog." Police to handle.