Saturday, December 7-
- At 3:16 p.m. police arrested Korlu Bulaya, 28, of 29 Shore Drive, Apartment C, Peabody, on charges of shoplifting $100+ by concealing merchandise and receiving stolen property under $250.
- At 5:25 a.m. police arrested Scott J. Bannister, 32, of 10 Arthurwoods Avenue, Burlington, on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license for operating under the influence of alcohol and operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol (second offense). Arrest made after an officer reported a driver sped off as he was approaching and crashed into a light pole in the parking lot of the Shaws.
- At 10:16 a.m. an Alma Road caller reported his motor vehicle was stolen. Bedford Police reported they located the vehicle.
- At 6:33 p.m. a manager at Champs Sports reported a female shoplifted approximately $250 in merchandise.
- At 9:23 p.m. police placed a Burlington woman into protective custody after a Beacon Village caller reported a female party was outside her apartment screaming to be let in. Caller said she believes the woman was intoxicated.
- At 11:12 p.m. police arrested Justin Oakes, 33, of 88 Waverly Avenue, Arlington, on charges of failing to stop/yield, reckless operation of a motor vehicle and operating under the influence of alcohol (third offense).