Wednesday, January 1-
- At 4:08 p.m. police arrested Mei Lu, 55, of 60 Bryant Street, Malden, on a charge of larceny over $250. Arrest made after Macy's reported a shoplifter attempted to steal $350 in merchandise.
- At 5:53 p.m. police issued a summons to a Watertown man on a charge of larceny over $250. Summons issued after a Nordstrom caller reported a man stole several bottles of cologne and fled the store.
- At 7:46 p.m. Macy's reported that they had a juvenile shoplifter in custody. Juvenile released to parents and store will seek a civil summons.
- At 10:12 a.m. a Baron Park Lane caller reported she had received several harassing text messages from an ex-boyfriend.
- At 11:39 a.m. police issued summons to two Woburn men on charges of larceny over $250. Summons issued after a caller from Burlington Municipal Credit reported two males attempted to cash a bad check for the amount of $2,100.
- At 5:25 p.m. a caller at the Shell station at 140 Cambridge Street reported he was threatened by a new employee he was training and he wanted to trainee removed from the store. Police report states no threats were made but it was a clash of personalities. Store to handle internally.