Friday, November 29-
- At 11:51 a.m. a woman reported her stolen credit card was used at the Apple Store and Best Buy on November 6. $1,380.19 in charge made at Apple Store and $1,115.61 in charges made at Best Buy. The card was stolen from a Chili's in Wilmington.
- At 3:16 p.m. police placed a Woburn into protective custody after finding an intoxicated male passed out on the island in the Kohl's parking lot.
- At 6:43 p.m. Macy's reported detaining a juvenile female who allegedly attempted to shoplift $83 worth of merchandise. The female was released to her parents.
- At 10:11 p.m. police arrested Samson Abraham, 52, of 98 Wilmington Road, Burlington, on a charge of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. Arrest made after a Francis Wyman Road caller reported a vehicle stopped in the roadway with the occupant still inside.
- At 1:45 p.m. police issued a summons to a Billerica woman on charges of operating a motor vehicle with no inspection sticker, miscellaneous equipment violations, operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 2:04 p.m. police arrested Cathleen Sturtevant, 51, of 25 Adam Terrace, Lowell, on charges of larceny over $250 and shoplifting by concealing merchandise.
- At 5:52 p.m. a man reported he was threatened by his ex-wife's boyfriend during a custody exchange in Lowell and requested a well-being check for his two sons because they witnessed the argument. They checked okay.