Thursday, September 12
- At 10:02 a.m. a caller at Heritage at Stone Ridge Apartments reported a motor vehicle without plates had been parked in the lot for several days. Police left message of the owner to move the vehicle.
- At 12:21 p.m. a caller reported a squirrel in the Burlington Public Library.
- At 3 p.m. a caller at Panera Bread reported her Samsung tablet had been stolen.
- At 7:16 p.m. police issued a summons to a Woburn man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with no inspection sticker, operating a vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 7:28 p.m. there were numerous complaints of solicitors using very aggressive sales tactics and refusing to leave people's property. Solicitors sent on their way.
- At 1:12 p.m. a caller reported his son had his vehicle and has ignored demands to return it. Incident related to ongoing investigation.
- At 6:12 p.m. police issued a summons to a Billerica man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration (subsequent offense).
- At 11:53 p.m. police arrested John Hunt, 51, of 14 Spring Valley Road, Burlington, on charges of assault, threatening to commit a crime and witness intimidation. Arrest made after a caller reported her husband is being verbally abusive and making threatening gestures.