- 2:40 a.m. Patrick Sperber, 30, of 29 Jackson St., Saugus, was charged with assault and battery. He was arrested after his ex-girlfriend called police, claiming he assaulted her.
- 8:32 a.m. A two-car crash was reported on Cambridge Street.
- 9:23 a.m. Lahey Hospital security reported a man had a knife in a parking garage. Officers met up with the man and discovered he was just in a wheelchair.
- 11:42 a.m. A woman on Drake Road claimed her ex-husband was taking the plates off her vehicle.
- 2:17 p.m. Nordstrom security said they detained an employee for theft. The employee was issued a summons.
- 3:19 p.m. A caller on Larson Circle reported his ex-business partner threatened him.
- 5:44 p.m. Jamie DeAngelis, 30, of 4105 Thompson Ln., Bedford, was charged with violating a protective order.
- 9:04 p.m. Keytelynd Kelley, 27, of Westford, was charged with OUI.
- 9:31 p.m. Stephen Gerrior, 37, of 49 Edgehill Rd., Arlington, was charged with violating a protective order.