Saturday, January 4-
- At 9:03 a.m. a Mill Street caller reported their mailbox was damaged overnight when it was struck by a motor vehicle. Mailbox valued at $200.
- At 11:12 a.m. a caller reported their vehicle was broken into at the Burlington Ice Palace that morning.
- At 2:29 p.m. a caller reported another driver yelled at him and drove away.
- At 1:37 p.m. a taxi driver at the Burlington Mall reported an issue with a customer. A male customer was intoxicated and passed out in the cab. The man also did not have the $60 cab fare. The man was placed into protective custody.
- At 1:59 p.m. police arrested a Burlington man on a warrant from another agency.
- At 2:13 p.m. an Abercrombie & Fitch Kids reported two black females with two small children stole $300 in items from the store.
- At 4:06 p.m. a Winn Street caller reported an ex-employee won't leave the store and was causing a disturbance. The issue was an argument over a final pay check and was resolved.
- At 4:57 p.m. a caller at Planet Fitness reported their motor vehicle was broken into. The front driver's side window was smashed and a pocketbook and credit cards were taken.