Friday, June 27
- At 1:49 a.m. a resident on Kimball Court reported a disturbance at her residence earlier in the evening. The woman lives in Woburn and was advised to contact the city's police department.
- At 12:32 p.m. on Birchcrest Street a woman reported that someone forged some of her bank's checks. The checks totaled $200.
- At 3:22 p.m. dispatch received a 911 call for keys locked in a vehicle on Middlesex Turnpike with a child also in the car.
- At 3:41 p.m. a Dracut resident was summonsed for miscellaneous motor vehicle equipment violation, operation of a motor vehicle with a license suspended, and registration not in possession.
- At 5:16 p.m. a Violet Road caller said his wife took too much of her prescription and was driving out to their street. The woman passed all field sobriety tests and will be staying at her son's house in Billerica for the evening.
- At 1:15 a.m. a taxi driver on Crowley Road reported he did not receive payment. The party paid their fare for the trip from Boston to Crowley Road and police transported the man to his Billerica residence.
- At 12:11 p.m. on Wilmington Road a crash was reported. Burlington Fire Department responded for a possible head injury.
- At 3:21 p.m. a 79-year-old woman called police to report that her son sprayed her with the garden hose.
- At 4:36 p.m. an employee reported that a $200 pair of sunglasses was stolen from the Sunglass Hut on Middlesex Turnpike.