Sunday, June 29
- At 12:11 a.m. a Hyatt House employee reported a large gathering outside in the BBQ area, stating that the group has been drinking all day and are being vulgar towards him and other guests. Police spoke with the wedding party and they moved inside their rooms.
- At 8:33 a.m. police were called to St. Margaret's Parish said she was struck by another vehicle leaving church and both cars left the scene. Police spoke to both people and the other driver said her foot slipped off the brake and struck the other car's bumper.
- At 2:23 p.m. a Dorothy Road caller said that someone accessed his backyard sometime between 8 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. The offending party allegedly picked up an animal trap from the caller's garden and placed it by his back door.
- At 5:36 p.m. Tewksbury Police requested K-9 assistance locating a missing suicidal woman. The K-9 was not deployed as it was determined the woman was traveling in a vehicle. Lowell Police was contacted by Tewksbury officers.
- At 12:34 a.m. an employee at Tavern in the Square reported that they escorted two men off the property who were underage, but they were still out front and not leaving the area. The men were waiting for a friend that was their ride home and left upon police arrival.
- At 6:23 a.m. the Burlington Fire Department transported a man to the hospital after a transmission fell on his leg at Herb Chambers Audi of Burlington.
- At 9:01 a.m. a resident reported a vehicle on Old Colony Road blocking the road with two women outside of the car arguing. Police found that two unleashed dogs ran into traffic in the area of Lexington Street. One dog was hit and killed.
- At 10:24 p.m. an officer at Tavern in the Square reported that a man was asking random people for a ride home. The man was slightly impaired, but not enough to be taken into protective custody.