Tuesday, September 17-
- At 11:42 a.m. a caller at Market Basket reported her motor vehicle was broken into while it was in the parking lot. No damage to the vehicle and personal papers and $250 in clothes stolen from the trunk.
- At 4:21 p.m. a caller at the Burlington Mall said her vehicle was struck while it was parked in the lot. Minor damage to passenger side door.
- At 5:19 p.m. police arrested Jesus Antonio Polanco, 27, of 174 Paris St., Apartment 2, East Boston, on charges of operating a motor vehicle without a license, refusing to identity himself to police, possession or use of a false or stolen RMV document and miscellaneous equipment violation.
- At 7:41 p.m. a man came to the police station to report credit card fraud. He said that his Visa card had been stolen and that a $1,784 purchase was made on it at the Verizon store in the Burlington Mall.
- At 9:45 p.m. a caller reported that someone tried to enter her vehicle while it was parked at the Burlington Mall.
- At 9:48 a.m. a caller from Candlewood Suites reported a woman would not make a payment. This is an ongoing issue with the customer.
- At 11:50 a.m. a caller from Irving Tissue Inc. reported someone used the company credit card without permission.