Wednesday, December 4-
- At 1:21 a.m. police arrested Andrew DiIanni, 39, of 26 Stoddard Street, Woburn, on charges of a number plate violation, miscellaneous equipment violations and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 1:28 p.m. a doctor at Caras and Shuman reported his lap top had been stolen and his personal information had been used and money had been taken out of his account.
- At 1:34 p.m. a caller on Mall Road reported items had been stolen from her car.
- At 9:04 p.m. a caller at Middlesex Commons reports her rental car as broken into. the rear passenger window was smashed at her work bag containing a laptop valued at $1,000 was stolen. The bag itself was worth $80. The break-in occurred between 7 and 9:15 p.m.
Thursday, December 5-
- In the early morning there were multiple citations issued for the winter parking ban. Read about the ban here to avoid getting a ticket.
- At 9:38 a.m. police issued a summons to a Lowell man on a charge of accosting/annoying a person of the opposite sex. Summons issued after a Sears employee reported she was having a problem with another employee.
- At 11:55 a.m. police issued a summons to a Worcester man on a charge of violation an harassment prevention order.
- At 1:05 p.m. an Arthurwoods Avenue reported a female solicitor yelled at her. Police spoke to the solicitor's boss about the incident.