Sunday, July 6
- At 3:16 a.m. a group was causing a disturbance in the St. Malachy’s Catholic Church parking lot. The group had been dropped off by a party bus and a small argument occurred between two of the guests.
- At 10:04 a.m. a Kimball Court resident said her vehicle was broken into sometime overnight.
- At 4:22 p.m. Lord and Taylor Loss Prevention reported a shoplifter in custody with $950 worth of merchandise taken. Justin Jimenez, 22, of 263 Jackson Street Apt. 2, Lawrence, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Monday, July 7
- At 2:45 a.m. a Mildred Road resident reported being awoken by a loud noise, possibly a car crash. He then saw a pick up truck leaving the area. A second call came in from the involved party saying he struck a telephone pole and needed an ambulance. The Fire Department was notified and transported the man to Lahey Clinic. Bryan J. Demone, 55, of 1 Brown Ave., Burlington, was summonsed on charges of operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and reckless operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 9:04 a.m. on Mall Road a man was on the ground unable to pick up his head. The Fire Department handled the scene.
- At 5:53 p.m. on Eugene Road a house fire was reported. The Fire Department was called to the scene and handled the fire.
- At 7:59 p.m. a walk-in party reported falling victim to Internet fraud via Facebook. The caller reported a loss of about $6,700.