Tuesday, June 24
- At 7:41 a.m. caller from Greenleaf Way asked for an ambulance to transport an assaultive female to the hospital. The woman was taken to Lahey Clinic.
- At 11:30 a.m. police were called to Marshall Simonds Middle School where a caller reported a man took her son's bike off the bike rack and left the area. The bike was value at about $200.
- At 3:19 p.m. a Forbes Ave. resident came to the station to report that the previous night someone threw forks on his lawn.
- At 4:40 p.m. police responded to Nordstrom for alleged employee theft. About $1,200 in cash was taken. A Reading resident was summonsed for larceny over $250.
- At 8:07 p.m. on Moss Street, police arrested Thomas H. Kenney Jr., 62, of 14 Moss Street, Burlington, on two outstanding warrants.
- An employee at Cache on Middlesex Turnpike reported a past theft of $1,000. The origin of theft was unknown at the time, but involved a UPS truck and driver. The case is under investigation by UPS, which may request video surveillance from a store's loading dock area.
- At 12:20 p.m. a caller from Peach Orchard Road said their stone wall was damaged sometime overnight. The owner of a pick up truck backed into the wall and will take the matter up with the caller.
- At 2:37 p.m. a caller reported that someone is taking a snowplow from their Winn Street property.
- At 5:21 p.m. police arrested Eugene Gerrior, 48, of 7 Dodier Court, Merrimack, N.H., on four outstanding warrants.