Friday, June 13
- At 1:57 p.m. police served a warrant on 26 Seven Springs Lane. Ronald Matranga Jr., 30, of 519 Franklin Street, Melrose, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 5:20 p.m. a motorist requested assistance retrieving a cell phone from between their seat and console. The cell phone was recovered.
- At 7:05 p.m. mall security on Middlesex Turnpike reported that a group of people were following a woman and exposing themselves to her. An officer reported there was not actually exposure that took place.
- At 7:06 p.m. a detail officer at Legal Seafoods reported an arrest was made for domestic violence. Kevin Morgan, 31, of 107 Bowdoin Street Apt. 2, Winthrop, was arrested and charged with assault and battery.
- At 7:33 p.m. a caller said her husband was violating a restraining order. Police summonsed a Burlington man for violating an abuse prevention order.
- At 9:28 p.m. a Cathy Road caller reported that two eggs were thrown at his house, one splattering on a second floor window.
- At 10:36 a.m. Hertz on Middlesex Turnpike reported that a customer refused to leave. A woman became angry about a difference in price that was not the same as advertised on the Internet. The woman was also belligerent towards the officer. The business was to follow up with a no-trespass order against the woman.
- At 2:01 p.m. police arrested Alexsandro Jose, 38, of 4 Baron Park Lane Apt. 27, Burlington, and charged him with assault with a dangerous weapon.