News Alert
Burlington Police Cruiser Involved in Rollover…

7 People Displaced After Kitchen Fire

Unattended cooking caused a fire at a home on Seminole Road.

Nashua Fire Engine 5 responded to a kitchen fire at a split-level home at 36 Seminole Drive at about 5:30 p.m. on Dec. 10.

Crews arrived to find a working fire which they quickly extinguished.

Two adults and five children, ages 9 months to 11 years old, were safe after their home was damaged due to the fire. The American Red Cross offered immediate financial assistance for food and lodging.

Although there were no working smoke detectors in the house, fire officials credit rapid response and limited damage from smoke and water.

Fire officials said the cause of the fire was determined to be unattended cooking.

For more information about the American Red Cross or the services in your area, please visit www.redcross.org/nh or call the NH office at 1-800-464-6692. Contributions may also be sent to the American Red Cross in New Hampshire at P.O. Box 2528, Concord, NH 03302-2528.

Carol Robidoux December 11, 2012 at 08:52 PM
Corrected version of the story reflects the fire happened Monday night, Dec. 10.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »