The Teen Advisory Group (T.A.G.) was formed to give teens the opportunity to be heard within the Burlington Public Library. There are five primary focuses of the group:
1) To make suggestions for additions to Burlington's Young Adult collection. (Collection includes: books, video games, movies, magazines, graphic novels, and music.)
2) To brainstorm ideas for programs as well as get the programs up and running.
3) To help make the Young Adult area of the library more personal and inviting.
4) To assist the Y.A. Librarian in managing Burlington Library's online teen spaces.
5) To assist the Y.A. Librarian in creating the Teen Summer Reading Program.
If you're interested please stop by - walk-ins are always welcome.