I always love to find a nice new nail polish or fun beauty-related treat in my stocking on Christmas morning. If you’re in the market for some affordable holiday surprises that make great stocking stuffers, Secret Santa gifts, or hostess presents, going with the beauty-theme is usually a pretty safe bet! Luckily for all you shoppers out there, we have plenty of great places to patrol for great deals on itty bitty beauty gifts … all under $15!
Sally Beauty Supply, Woburn
Will start with this great place to find salon-quality beauty gear, right in the Woburn Mall! Sally Beauty Supply carries hair, nail, makeup, and special treatment products for all your beauty needs. But they also stock some great gift items and packages for the holiday season. If you’re not shopping there, you could be missing out on great finds like these:
- Beauty Secrets Five Piece Manicure Kit. Just $7.99, this stylish manicure set comes with its own sleek carrying case. Inside, there’s a full five-piece manicure kit including everything needed for a manicure and pedicure: nail clipper, scissors, tweezers, cuticle pusher, and folding file.
- China Glaze Santa’s Little Helpers Gift Set. For only $9.99, this adorable set includes four fun and festive mini polishes, each with a professional 220-strand brush for easy application. The four shades include Ring in the Red, Holly-Day, Twinkle Lights (Limited Edition), and Velvet Bow. Perfect for that stocking!
- Lots of great accessories like foot files, pedicure slippers, lotions, scrubs, and much more. Many are $5 or less!
The Body Shop ,
Another of my favorite destinations, fill those stockings with little gifts from The Body Shop shelves this year. You’ll find lots of holiday gift sets for $10 and under, including mini sets of top-selling scents like Satsuma, Sweet Lemon, White Musk, Strawberry, Japanese Cherry Blossom, Coconut, or Shea. Each set includes a mini bath sponge and travel size bath gel and lotion in that fragrance. Other gifts include manicure supplies, lip balm trios, lip gloss sets, special holiday fragranced products, and bath lilies or gloves—all $10 or less!
Sephora, Burlington Mall
While you’re at the mall, cruise through the Sephora aisles for more great finds from many different brands. While you can pick up great gifts from companies like Philosophy and Clinique, some of the best finds are actually from the Sepohora brand! Browse these great gifts for under $15:
- Sephora Collection Lip Balm Trio, including three lip balms in Fuschia, Clear, and Rose. These hydrating lip balms are formulated with shea butter, jojoba, sunflower, and grapeseed oils to provide deep moisture and a light, sheer gloss.
- Sephora Collection Mini Clear Brush Set, the perfect gift for travelers. This perfect stocking stuffer gift includes a 3 ¾” Sephora signature canister and five essential, professional-quality brushes with matching clear handles. She’ll receive a mini blush brush, eye shadow brush, eye shadow applicator, eyeliner brush, and a lip brush—all for only $6.
Rite Aid, Wilmington or Woburn
If you’re avoiding the mall scene, head over to one of the local Rite Aid stores (either Main Street in Wilmington or Cambridge Street in Woburn) to find great beauty gifts from leading brands. Yes, Rite Aid. Actually, they usually have a great selection and very low prices, so why not take a peek? Look for great products like the Earth Therapeutics Pedicure or Manicure To Go gift sets, which contain professional grade tools to for the perfect at-home spa treatment.
Or go green with Eco Tools Green, Clean, Go Travel Sample Set, which contains five travel sizes of Clean Skin, Cleaner World Body Wash; Sustainable Softness Body Lotion; Blooming Planet Body Mist; One Hand Helps the Other Hand Cream; a bamboo nail brush; and a reusable pouch. Every piece of this set is earth-friendly and “shows respect for you and the planet.” Give a gift that’s green for the earth and great for the holidays with this set.
Of course, there are lots more beauty finds to be had out there. The key is to start looking in the right places! Try these destinations, as well as Bath & Body Works in the mall, your local beauty counters, and even the Target beauty aisle! Best of luck on all that gift shopping!