Burlington's Department of Public Works has multiple projects underway that will affect traffic this week. Town Engineer Thomas Hayes provided the following list of projects and which streets they will affect and how on the town web site.
What's happening this week:
Terrace Hall Pump Station Renovation
- Hope Street: Pipework, Closed from Lexington Street to James Street.
- Terrace Hall Ave: At Terrace Hall Pump Station ‐ Contractor starting Vine Brook Crossing, Possible Lane reduction, expect delays during day UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Pavement Management 2012
- Toner Drive: Milling, Road will be closed.
- Freeport Drive: Harris Drive to Toner Drive ‐ Milling, Road will be closed
- Harris Drive: Milling, Road will be closed
Butterfield Dam Rehabilitation
- Middlesex Turnpike: At Lexington/Burlington Town Line‐