Following are excerpts from the log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 11:28 a.m. a Bedford Street caller reported his mailbox was pulled out and thrown into a neighbor's yard. Caller stated this was an ongoing problem and he believed this was the third time it happened.
- At 11:32 a.m. police issued a summons to a Worcester woman on a charge of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 1:44 p.m. a caller reported getting harassing text messages from a female party. Police spoke with the woman and told her not to contact the caller anymore.
- At 2:07 p.m. police assisted a man in the parking lot who accidentally locked his infant inside his vehicle. Door opened and the baby was fine.
- At 4:18 p.m. a walk-in reported that her purse was stolen while she was at at about 3 p.m.
- At 8:50 p.m. a Winn Street caller reported a female and male possibly drinking in public. Caller stated the woman urinated in public and her young children saw it happen. Police found an adult female who denied the incident. Male was not located. The woman did appear intoxicated and called a friend to pick her up.
- At 11:34 p.m. a Forbes Avenue caller reported that the back windshield of his motor vehicle was smashed.
- At 3:21 a.m. a caller from Skilton lane reported a gray Ford Explorer almost hit him as it came off a side street. Police checked area but vehicle was gone.
- At 10:49 a.m. a caller reported that she responded to a Craigslist ad for a house rental on Phyllis Avenue but that it was a scam ad and the homeowner never posted it. Caller did not put down a deposit but wanted the incident logged.
- At 12:34 p.m. Wilmington Police reported that a detail officer was flagged down by a motorist reporting she had been held against her will by her employer at the Tournea Watch Company in the . The woman was not held against her will, according to the police report. Instead she came to work at 9:30 a.m. believing it was 12:30 p.m. in an intoxicated state. Management was concerned for her and was trying to assist her but she refused and left. After flagging down the Wilmington detail officer she was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
- At 1:40 p.m. a walk-in reported her wallet was stolen at in the Burlington Mall. Wallet was found in a men's room.
- At 6:27 p.m. reported detaining a 15-year-old female shoplifter. Juvenile was released to her father and Macy's will seek civil action.
- At 6:50 p.m. a walk-in reported that he left his wallet on a table at the at 28 Winn Street. When he returned the wallet was there but the money was gone.
- At 7:55 p.m. a manager at reported a white male was attempting to break into cars in the parking lot. Suspect to be summonsed.
- At 8:16 p.m. a caller at Marvin Field reported two youths on four-wheelers driving erratically through the parking lot and out into the street. Police spoke to a parent of the two youths and advised her of the penalties associated with improper ATV operation.