The following is information provided by the Town of Burlington on its web page:
That's right, thanks to funding from the Burlington Mall, you may ride the Burlington Public Transit for FREE to the Burlington Mall on all Saturdays in December (Dec. 8, 15, and 22).
If you haven't ridden a Burlington Public Transit bus yet, this will be a great opportunity to give it a try - get some shopping done and it will be free.
Why hassle for a parking space at the mall during the Holiday Season, when you can park at the Center School (Human Resources Building at 61 Center St.) or behind Town Hall and be dropped off and be picked up at the entrance to the Mall (at Uno's Chicago Grille). For more information please call the Burlington Public Transit Office at 781-270-1965.
- On the hour, staring at 10:00 a.m., Bus 1 will run from Center School to Birchcrest, Terrace Hall Avenue, A Street to the Burlington Mall and back to Center School Via Lexington Street (Route 11 on the regular schedule).
- On the half hour, staring at 10:30 a.m., Bus 1 will run down Lexington Street to the Burlington Mall, A Street, Terrace Hall Avenue and back to the Center School. Exact Route (Route 11 R on the regular schedule).
- On the hour, starting at 10:00 a.m., Bus 2 will run the Francis Wyman/Wilmington Road area back to the Center School (Route 13 on the regular schedule)
- On the half hour, starting at 10:30 a.m., Bus 2 will run the Birchcrest, Peach Orchid, Beacon Street, Winn Street and Wyman Street area, back to the Center School (Route 14 on the regular schedule)
- The last trip from the Mall will be the 5:30 p.m. run (Route 11 & 11R) back to the Center School.
- At 6:00 p.m., Bus 1 will do the will do the Peach Orchid, Beacon Street, Wyman Street run (Route 14) and Bus 2 will do Francis Wyman / Wilmington Road run (Route 13).