Welcome to Burlington Patch's weekly feature called . This column highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
Today, we focus on boutiques in Burlington
Patch Picks: Five Great Boutiques in Burlington
- : Found at 120 Cambridge Street, this boutique specializes in latest Indian fashions and accessories. They also offer salon services and bridal wear.
- : Found in the Burlington Mall, Claire's offers a variety of items including handbags, jewelry, watches, scarves and other accessories.
- : Also in the Burlington Mall, this boutique offers designer sportswear and accessories designed for the sophisticated, sleek and fashionable.
- This boutique, also in the mall, carries Lacoste-brand clothing, described as "casual, preppy and timeless." The store also carries shoes and accessories for both men and women.
- : Another mall boutique, Betsey Johnon carries women's apparel for both casual wear and dressy occasions. Dresses, tops, bottoms and a variety of accessories can all be found here.