Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Monday, May 20. Here are 5 things you need to know:
- Rain likely: Looks like a gray and perhaps wet day today. According to the National Weather Service we can expect a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 10 a.m. Some storms could produce heavy rain. Otherwise cloudy and warm with a high near 79 degrees. Chance of rain and thunderstorms tonight with otherwise cloudy skies and a low around 57.
- Town meeting: The annual May Town Meeting continues with a third session at 7:30 p.m. this evening in the Burlington High School auditorium.
- Story and craft: The Burlington Public Library is holding an "After School Story & Craft" event at 3:45 p.m. today for children in grades K-3. Click here for more information.
- Beginner's Yoga: Bikram Yoga Burlington is holding a beginner's Yoga class at 6:30 p.m. today. The class series consists of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises done in a heated room to facilitate healing and stretching without injury.
- Dance lessons: Kadanse Latin & Ballroom Dance Instruction is offering beginner Ballroom dancing lessons at 6:45 p.m. this evening for $10. Click here for more details.