Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Wednesday, Dec. 26. Here are 5 things you need to know:
- Mostly sunny: Looks like a clear but cool day today. According to the National Weather Service we can expect mostly sunny skies with a high near 36 degrees. Snow likely tonight with a low around 30. Half an inch of snow possible.
- Music lessons: Interested in learning how to play an instrument? Burlington's Real School of Music is currently offering free trial lessons for students interesting in learning about their fall session that runs until Dec. 31. Call today to schedule yours at 888.881.REAL (7325).
- 140 character news: Did you know Burlington Patch uses Twitter to post updates of area new throughout the day? If you'd like to stay updated and join in the conversation, follow us on Twitter by following @BurlingtonPatch.
- Boxing class: Empire Sports Club is holding introductory boxing classes at 12 p.m. and 6 p.m. today for people of all ages. Price is $10.
- Facebook friends: What does Burlington Patch want for Christmas? How about reaching our goal of 1,000 Facebook followers. Click the link to like our Burlington Patch Facebook today and if you already have, please tell a friend!