Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance.
Today is Monday, Feb. 25. Here are 5 things you need to know:
- Mostly sunny: Looks like a nice clear day today. According to the National Weather Service we can expect mostly sunny skies with a high near 40 degrees. Mostly clear tonight with a low around 23.
- Public Meetings: The Board of Registrars is meeting at 9 a.m. in the Town Clerk Office in Town Hall. The Recreation Commission is meeting at 7 p.m. in the Recreation Offices. The Board of Selectmen is meeting at 7 p.m. in the main hearing room at Town Hall.
- Hot Yoga: Bikram Yoga, at 18 Terry Avenue, is offering Bikram Yoga classes at 6:30 p.m. This is a therapeutic series of 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises done in a heated room to facilitate healing, fitness and stretching without injury. Come wearing light, athletic clothing and be prepared to sweat.
- Dance lessons: Kadanse Latin & Ballroom Dance Instruction is offering beginner Ballroom dancing lessons at 6:45 p.m. this evening for $10. Click here for more details.
- Breaking news: Get Burlington breaking news right in your inbox. To do so, click here, enter your email address into the field at the top and make sure the "Breaking News" button is tagged. Hit "Subscribe" and your done.