Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Friday, Nov. 25. Here are 5 things you need to know:
- Nice fall day: Looks like it will be a nice one, and a bit warmer than the past few days. According to the National Weather Service we can expect sunny skies with a high temperature near 57 degrees. Mostly clear tonight with a low around 38.
- Closings: Burlington , and the are all closed today.
- Traffic reports: This is one of the busiest weeks in the year. See the , complete with links to up-to-date traffic monitoring to help you arrive for dinner on time.
- Black Friday: Today is Black Friday, widely considered one of the biggest shopping days of the year. The stores will be crowded with people today and if you aren't shopping you may want to avoid the roads around the Burlington Mall/Best Area of town. Click .
- New artist concert: of music is holding an "" tonight at 7 p.m. at the school at 56 Middlesex Tpke. Featured tonight will be The Symptoms" with special guest ”Jonas Sisters." Entry is $5.