“Five Things You Need to Know Today" is a Patch column that provides readers with essential, daily information at a glance. Check back later for more, and let us know what you think of the feature in the comments section.
Today is Friday, July 8. Here are 5 things you need to know:
- Cooling Off and Storms Forecasts call for scattered thunder storms on Friday, with highs of 78 and lows at night of 73.
- The is hosting a teen game day today from 2 to 3 p.m. Food, boardgames, video games and plenty of fun!
- Swing by over on 180 Cambridge St. today from 4:30-6:30 p.m. to unwind and kick the weekend off with a little wine and champagne tasting.
- Tonight at 6 p.m., head over to the on 344 Cambridge St. for a free movie night for the little ones.
- The Truth is Out There It was today in 1947 that reports came out about a mysterious craft that crashed landed in Roswell, New Mexico that some believed to be an alien spaceship.
For more things to do today, check out our Events page.