Welcome to Burlington Patch’s weekly feature called . This column highlights editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
This week we looked at five great ethnic restaurants in town. Here are five suggestions:
- , 86 Cambridge St: This Tuscan restaurant that serves a variety of traditional Italian dishes.
- , 2 Wall St.: A high-end Italian restaurant.
- , 3 Old Concord Road: Located in the H-Mart food court, this restaurant offers a variety of sushi options including California, shrimp tempura, ban boo, eel and spicy tuna rolls.
- ., 260 Cambridge St.: Traditional Korean dishes and barbecue.
- , 271 Cambridge St.: Offers traditional Chinese Szechuan dining.
Did we miss your favorite place? Let us know in the comments section below.