There are many services being held in observance of Good Friday and Easter in Burlington this weekend.
Here is a list of all that we could find. If you know of a service not included, let us know in the Comments section below so others can see it. Thanks and have a Happy Easter!
Good Friday and Easter Services:
Location: , 3 McGinnis Dr.
- Good Friday Service begins at 7 p.m. (Childcare will be available through 5th grade)
- Resurrection Sunday Services begin at 9 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. (Childcare will be available through 5th grade)
Location: , 335 Cambridge St.
- Good Friday Service begins at 7:30 p.m.
- The Church is hosting an Easter Pancake Breakfast at 9 a.m.
- Sunday Worship begins at 10:30 a.m.
Location: , 344 Cambridge St.
- Sunday Worship begins at 10:45 a.m.
Location: , 84 Cambridge St.
- Sunday Worship begins at 11 a.m.
Location: , 6 Lexington St.
- The Church invites worshippers to sit in prayer and reflection from noon to 3 p.m. on Friday
- Easter Sunrise Service at 6 a.m.
- The Church is holding an Easter Egg hunt at 10 a.m. (For children through 7th grade)
- Easter Worship to be held at 10:30 a.m.
Location: Saint Margaret Parish, 111 Winn St.
- Sunday Mass to be held at 7 and 10 a.m. and at noon.
Location: The Church of The Open Bible, 3 Winn St.
- The Church invites everyone to attend their 2012 Easter Music Program. A sixteen-voice ensemble will be presenting details of the events of Christ's crucifixion and resurrection. Themes of death, life, and love are beautifully portrayed through narration and nine musical selections.
- Program will run April 6 to 9 and begins at 7 p.m. each night
Location: Burlington Commons (Center Street) and , 71 Center Street.
- Easter Morning Sunrise Service for worship and message at the Burlington Common at 7 a.m.
- Breakfast at the church following the service on the Commons at 8 a.m.