Attention students in grades 6-12:
Join the Teen "Own the Night" Summer Reading Program at the Burlington Public Library!
Read and earn prizes!
How to Register for the Teen Summer Reading Program (beginning Monday, June 18):
- Click here to register online (REQUIRED)
- Click on the link Teen (Grades 6-12)
- Click on the Sign Me Up button.
- Fill in the fields.
- Press save, and the registration is complete!
- Visit the library to learn more details!
Remember to stop by the Youth Services Desk at the Burlington Public Library to:
- Pick up your Registration Bag
- Attend fun library programs
- Pick up your prizes!
Summer Library Hours (beginning June 17):
Monday-Thursday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.