BURLINGTON, Mass. (January 10, 2014) -- Sport Clips Haircuts, a place that makes it good to be a guy, opened recently in Burlington at the intersection of Cambridge Street and Wall Street. This is the first location in the city, adding to the more than 1,000 Sport Clips across the country. “What’s better than being in a relaxing environment, where sports are on TV everywhere you look, with well-trained stylists and no need for an appointment when it’s time for a haircut?” says Heather Adams, who owns the new Sport Clips with her husband, Steve. “Those are just a few reasons why we know Sport Clips will be a hit for the guys here.” Heather and Steve plan to open five additional locations in the Metrowest Boston area over the next several years.
Sport Clips offers clients:
· The MVP Experience – precision haircut, massaging shampoo, and steamed towel treatment
· A family-friendly environment
· Stylists who specialize in hair care for men and boys, and stay up-to-date on industry trends
· Haircut services without an appointment – walk-ins are welcome
· Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials
· Special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area to promote relaxation
· Male-focused hair care and styling products
Claire Lord, a Burlington native and stylist with 17 years of experience, has joined the Sport Clips team as manager. “I am very excited to work for Sport Clips because they are a values-based company. These values are at the heart of everything we do: Do what's right, do your best, and treat others the way they want to be treated,” she says. “We have an amazing team of stylists ready to service the public at Sport Clips Burlington, so come see us and start your new year with a great haircut!"
The new location provides free “MVP upgrades,” including a massaging shampoo and hot steamed towel treatment, to all new clients who purchase a haircut service.
Sport Clips in Burlington is open Monday through Friday
from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Sunday from 10 a.m.
to 5 p.m. For more information, visit www.haircutmenburlingtonma.com