Friends of Mary Cummings Park Meeting
This meeting is to give an update on activities, plan future activities and sign up new members.
Please join us in Fogelberg A.
|Where||Burlington Public Library 22 Sears St, Burlington, MA 01803 (Fogelberg A)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:45 pm|
More About Burlington Public Library
Completed in 1968, the current Burlington Public Library replaced the old facility at the Center School, which was too small to accommodate the growing town population. The building was renovated and expanded in 1995 to comply with building accessibility standards and size requirements. The library has more than 91,000 print items and 17,000 non-print items available to the public and more materials are available through inter-library loan. There are meeting rooms of various sizes for group meetings and study sessions and computers are available for use. Passes to many New England museums are available for purchase at the library. There are also notaries public on staff for anyone who needs to have a document notarized. The library also offers reading, educational and fun programs, including computer classes, for children, teens, and adults.
Other events here
- Toddler Storytime Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 10:30 am–11:00 am
- Preschool Storytime Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 11:00 am–11:30 am
- Baby Storytime Weekly on Fridays, 11:00 am–11:25 am
- TOPS Take off Pounds Sensibly Weekly on Tuesdays,
- Batik Bookmarks Tue, Jun 11, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- "Edible Perennial Gardening and Landscaping" Mon, Jun 17, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Teen Advisory Group (TAG) Meetings April 16, 2013 / May 21, 2013 / June 18, 2013, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Summer Reading 2013 Kickoff for Teens! Thu, Jun 27, 3:00 pm–4:00 pm
See More on Patch
- Healthy Lifestyles Start Here: Getting Started and Staying Active Healthy Recipes
- National Braille Press Presents The Renegades: a Beep Ball Story
- Burlington Historical Society Trivia Night Rescheduled
- Hooray for Hollywood: A Murder Mystery Dinner Party
- Girl Scout Volunteer Opportunities Informational Meeting