Police Logs: XBox, Perfume Reported Stolen, Bicycle Stolen from Yard
Burlington Police Department logs from Aug. 28 to 29.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log.
- At 9:29 a.m. a caller from Advizex Tech on Wheeler Road reported her wallet was stolen while she was at work.
- At 10:11 a.m. police arrested a Burlington man on a warrant from another agency. Arrest made after a caller on Middlesex Turnpike reported a male lying on the ground.
- At 12:04 p.m. a Maple Street caller reported that her husband threatened to punch her in the face.
- At 12:28 p.m. a caller from the Burlington Mal reported receiving threats via text messages. Caller was the reporting party of a past theft and she believes the texts are from the party she thinks was responsible for the theft. Caller advised to seek civil action.
- At 5:06 p.m. police issued a summons to a Lowell resident on charges of speeding and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 5:16 p.m. a Farms Drive caller reported she sent $2,100 to an unknown party over the internet and now believes it was a scam.
- At 11:02 p.m. a Chandler Road caller reported three vehicles racing around the neighborhood. One vehicle may have been an SUV and other two likely sedans.
- At 7:41 a.m. police issued a summons to a Billerica man on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration, operating an unregistered motor vehicle, failure to notify RMV of name/address change and operating an uninsured motor vehicle.
- At 10:12 a.m. a Forest Road caller reported that the day before a white male, bald with facial hair in his mid-twenties, tried to open the door of his house before taking off in a green motor vehicle.
- At 2:50 p.m. Sephora in the Burlington Mall reported detaining a female shoplifter.
- At 3:11 p.m. a Best Buy manager reported that an XBox was stolen the night before.
- At 3:24 p.m. Sephora reported four bottles of perfume stolen. Store to summons.
- At 4:35 p.m. Lahey Clinic reported a disorderly patient refusing to leave premises. Patient eventually left voluntarily by taxi.
- At 5:51 p.m. a Sylvester Road caller reported a bicycle was stolen from the back yard.
- At 8:29 p.m. a caller from Sprint Spectrum, 91 Middlesex Turnpike, reported his wallet stolen while in the store.