Police Logs: Two Men Arrested for Assault and Battery Following a Fight
Burlington Police Department logs for March 11 to 12.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 1:31 a.m. police arrested Stephanie Williams, 20, of 5 Westwind Drive, Methuen, on a charge of assault and battery. Arrest made after a Baron Park Lane caller reported a disturbance in the apartment building.
- At 7:01 a.m. Herb Chambers Audi reported wheels stolen off of three vehicles overnight and vehicles were left on wooden pegs. Four sets of tires valued at $1,600 each.
- At 3:57 p.m. police arrested a Billerica resident on a warrant from another agency. Arrest made after Building 19 reported detaining a male shoplifter who allegedly stole a $59 suit jacket.
- At 4:16 p.m. a woman came to the station to report someone called her and told her she won $3 million and was told she had to pay insurance on it. She was to supply police with number from the scam.
- At 7:30 p.m. police arrested two men after a worker at the Shell station on Cambridge Street reported three males fighting in the parking lot. Police arrested Joseph Errico, 18, of 87 Lowell St., Woburn on a charge of assault. Police also arrested Ivel Santos Steeves, 23, of 30 Skilton Lane, Burlington on a charges of assault and battery and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
- At 8:34 p.m. a manager at the Rainforest Cafe reported an ex-boyfriend of an employee made threats against her in front of a customer. Police report states it was a verbal argument only.
- At 10:47 a.m. a Michael Drive caller reported someone called his wife and threatened her.
- At 11:42 a.m. a person came to the station and said a black BMW followed them from the Target in Woburn to the police station. Male driver seen in an orange hat and glasses.