Police logs: Shoplifter Arrested After Foot Chase, Three Arrested for Credit Card Fraud and $2,600 in Pants Stolen
Burlington Police Department logs for Feb. 13 to 14.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 7:25 a.m. a caller reported a woman walking up the on ramp to 128S at Route 3. Mass. State Police transported the woman to her Lexington home.
- At 9:29 a.m. a Winn Valley Drive caller reported being the victim of identification fraud.
- At 11:12 a.m. a Carey Avenue caller reported a raccoon in her shed. Caller left the door open so the animal could escape.
- At 4:19 p.m. a Carey Avenue caller reported a raccoon under her car. At 7:47 p.m. Lord & Taylor reported a grab and run theft at the store. Suspect took approximately 30 pairs of Ralph Lauren pants valued at $2,600.
- At 7:25 a.m. police issued a summons to an Andover woman on charges of operating a motor vehicle with no inspection sticker and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 11:33 a.m. police arrested Delisle William Rhadame Mejia, 19, of 515 Lincoln St., Apartment 1, Manchester, NH, on charges of larceny over $250. Arrest made after Nordstrom security reported being in a foot chase in the parking lot for a shoplifter.
- At 11:57 p.m. a Claire's Accessories employee reported a shoplifter with no identification. Store to summons.
- At 4:14 p.m. police arrested Ashley Marie Huntington, 24, of 410 Fellsview Ter. Apartment 417C, Stoneham on charges of larceny over $250 (2 counts). Arrest made after Lord & Taylor requested assistance with a shoplifter.
- At 6:13 p.m. police arrested three people after Nordstrom reported a theft in progress. Police arrested Joseph Lester Blake, 27, of 794 Midwood St., Apartment 5D, Brooklyn, NY, on charges of receiving stolen property over $250, credit card fraud over $250 and forging or uttering forged credit card. Police also arrested Tiffany Monique Outten, 25, of 1677 St. Johns PL., Apartment 2B, Brooklyn, NY, on charges of receiving stolen property over $250, forging or uttering forged credit card, possession/use of false/stolen RMV document and credit card fraud over $250. Police also arrested Ricky Lavell Stewart, 24, of 261 Lexington Road, Apartment 1D, Brooklyn, NY, on charges of receiving stolen property over $250 and credit card fraud over $250.