Police Logs: Report of Woman Unwillingly Pulled into Van, Man Arrested for A&B
Burlington Police Department logs for Oct. 3 to 4.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 6:45 a.m. a Evelyn Street caller reported that the house next to her's is unoccupied but that a male was walking around the house. Police spoke to the man who said he was looking for the homeowner. Same identified and sent on his way. Another caller reported the man was back at 9:14 a.m. The mother of homeowner asked to be notified if he returns.
- At 10:57 a.m. police issued a summons to a Burlington man on a charge of trespassing. Summons issued after a complaint at Seven Springs Lane.
- At 12:56 p.m. a caller from Market Basket reported his wallet was stolen from his vehicle. Suspect forced passenger window down and took the wallet, CDs and a chain.
- At 1:55 p.m. police arrested William McNabb, 51, of Seven Springs Lane, Apartment 12B, on a charge of trespassing. Same was trespassed from the location at a previous date and returned.
- At 5:06 p.m. a caller at Market Basket reported that a male in a white Enterprise Van pulled a female back into the van while she was screaming for help. Van left at high rate of speed. No description of the male given but the woman was described as a Hispanic female in her mid-40s with black hair. Police checked the area but the van was gone. Police also contacted other local police departments. Surveillance cameras confirmed the event and police were working with Enterprise to find more information.
- At 6:57 p.m. a Sylvester Road caller reported past threats. When police spoke to caller he stated no threats were made but that a fellow student had spread rumors about him at school.
- At 7:20 p.m. police arrested Raymond William, 42, of 9 Kimball Ct., Apartment 511, Burlington on a charge of assault and battery. Arrest made after his girlfriend reported he pushed her and that she wanted him to leave her apartment.
- At 7:44 p.m. Best Buy employees reported a past theft of headphones valued at $249 and a sound dock valued at $270. Three suspects reported.
- At 8:38 p.m. police issued a summons to a Chelsford man on a charge of larceny over $250. Arrest made after a Gloria Cir. resident reported he paid for heating system work that was never done.
- At 8:29 a.m. police arrested William McNabb, 51, of Seven Springs Lane, Apartment 12B, on a charge of trespassing. This was the second consecutive day he was arrested on this charge at this location.
- At 11:25 a.m. police issued a summons to a Lowell man on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by asportation. Summons issued after a shoplifting report by Sears.
- At 1:12 p.m. a Walnut Street resident reported someone stole $180.
- At 7:06 p.m. a caller at the Burlington Mall reported a vehicle running in the parking lot without anyone around. Police turned off the vehicle and shut off the lights.