Police Logs: Man Summonsed After Attempting to Steal Two Computers, Apartment B&E
Burlington Police Department logs for Jan. 2 to 3.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 9:24 a.m. Roche Brothers reported the theft of baby formula. Female suspect left the store and left in a tan Camry. About 15 cans of powdered baby formula taken.
- At 10:36 a.m. H Mart reported having a female shoplifter in custody.
- At 5:04 p.m. an Eastern Avenue caller reported receiving harassing phone calls. Caller requested report so phone company could block the number.
- At 6:11 p.m. police issued a summons to a homeless man on charges of uttering a false check, larceny under $250 and forgery of a check.
- At 11:55 a.m. a cashier from Citgo Burlington reported a driver in a green Passat left without paying for $40 worth of gas.
- At 1:40 a Best Buy manager reported a male party attempted to leave the story with to lap top computers. Manager provided police with license plate of the man's vehicle and police issued a summons to a Billerica man as a result on a charge of larceny over $250.
- At 4:55 p.m. a Farms Drive caller reported that on Christmas Day someone took a bottle of pills from her house.
- At 6:59 p.m. a Beacon Village caller reported someone had entered her apartment within the last couple of days and stole several bottles of wine, Olive Oil, a passport and $100.
- At 7:27 p.m. police issued summons to two females on shoplifting charges following a shoplifting complaint by a Macy's manager.