Police Logs: Man Arrested Three Times in Two Days, Woman Arrested for Shoplifting
Burlington Police Department logs for Feb. 18 to 19.
Following are excerpts from the Burlington Police Department log. Note that this is a sampling of activity in the log, not a complete account. We report all arrests included in the daily police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
- At 12:24 a.m. police arrested Raymond Williams, 42, of 9 Kimball CT, Apartment 511, Burlington, on a charge of assault and battery. Arrest made after a walk-in reported domestic assault.
- At 7 a.m. an employee at the Hess Station at 110 Cambridge St. reported that over the last few months a party has been taking the newspaper from in front of the station.
- At 9:14 a.m. police once again arrested Raymond Williams, 42, of 9 Kimball CT, Apartment 511, Burlington. This time the charge of violating an abuse prevention order. Arrest made after caller reported he came to her apartment in violation of an restraining order.
- At 3:08 p.m. a caller reported a hit and run accident at the Burlington Mall. Caller stated their Cadillac Escalade had a scratch on the front bumper.
- At 6:28 p.m. a caller reported a possible phone scam. Caller stated that a man called her and told her she would be receiving a new Medicaid card and asked if she wanted it deposited directly into her bank account. Caller said she hung up on the man after he asked for a checking account number.
- At 7:14 p.m. police arrested Kristin Gallagher, 42, of 41 Middlesex Street, North Chelmsford on a charge of larceny over $250. Arrest made after Macy's loss prevention reported detaining a female shoplifter.
- At 8:14 p.m. police arrested a Burlington man on a warrant from another agency.
- At 9:48 a.m. a caller on Route 128 South reported a metal object fell from the vehicle in front of her and smashed her windshield. State Police notified.
- At 12:24 p.m. a Violet Road caller reported being a victim of identify fraud.
- At 6:06 p.m. a manager of Oshkosh B'Gosh reported the past theft of $1,200 worth of children's clothing. Theft occurred at 12:40 p.m.
- At 11:57 p.m. police arrested Raymond Williams, 42, of 9 Kimball CT, Apartment 511, Burlington, on a charge of violating an abuse prevention order.